- Inspect buildings for wildlife damage and entry points
- Install one-way door, or trap to remove wildlife humanely
- Repair wildlife damage and seal all points of entry
- Provide wildlife proofing solutions to prevent future problems
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be committed to the humane treatment of animals
- Hold a valid G Driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Is physically fit as the job requires carrying equipment, climbing on ladders, working in confined spaces (attics), crouching, bending, kneeling
- Can be empathetic to customer concerns, have good listening and observation skills
- Is self-motivated and can work individually and as part of a team
- Is adaptable and open to learning
Why Work With Us?
We are an established but growing pest control and wildlife removal company servicing Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area. We take pride in our work, enjoy helping customers and solving problems. We are ambitious but above all, we are a team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Pest Control Technician
We are currently seeking to add a highly energetic and motivated individual to join our team. We are looking for career minded individuals that want to succeed and grow in the company.
About our Company: Pest Zone Pest Control serves clients through out Toronto and area. We provide pest control services for residential and commercial clients.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Structural pest control license
- Flexible to work days, weekends, overtime and on-calls
- Must be comfortable working with heights
- Must be proficient with computer software programs including SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, OneNote
- Ability to work remotely in a disciplined manner
- Detail oriented
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. The successful candidate would have to provide proof that s/he has a valid driver’s license when offered employment.
- Must successfully complete a security clearance as a part of recruiting
- Must successfully pass a drug and alcohol test
Start Date: Flexible based on applicants availability