This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.pestzone.ca/
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address above.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
If we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Pest Control Technician
- High School Diploma or GED
- Structural pest control license
- Flexible to work days, weekends, overtime and on-calls
- Must be comfortable working with heights
- Must be proficient with computer software programs including SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, OneNote
- Ability to work remotely in a disciplined manner
- Detail oriented
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. The successful candidate would have to provide proof that s/he has a valid driver’s license when offered employment.
- Must successfully complete a security clearance as a part of recruiting
- Must successfully pass a drug and alcohol test